publication date: Sep 4, 2007
author/source: Anne Coates
Rasheed's top tips:
- Keep your eye on the goal at all time - if you don’t know what it is then look within yourself.
- Anticipate hurdles, take them in your stride.
- Break each task into manageable chunks - move ahead in steady steps.
- Togetherness: gather a real or virtual team/group of friends you respect and trust to support you.
- Take regular breaks; spend time and focus on who/what is most dear to you and your goals.
- Learn the rich lesson from each setback – they are worth gold.
- You are the key: self-belief is the very essence of success and happiness.
- Remember that the journey of following your heart is the actual destination.
- Be positive, compassionate, light-hearted, understanding and have fun.
- Know that you are already complete, whole and are missing nothing.
Rasheed Ogunlaru, Life Coach - Speaker - Business Coach
Tel: + 44 (0)20 7207 1082 Mob: 07961 953599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.rasaru.com