A bottle and warmer
in one at the touch of a button, yoomi
warms baby's feed to the natural temperature
of breast milk in just 60 seconds
So how does yoomi
work? yoomi's clever integrated warmer
activated by simply pressing the button
which causes the solution
generate heat. When the baby starts feeding
, the milk flows around the channels
on the outside of the warmer
which are cleverly designed so that the feed
reaches breast milk temperature
(32 to 34°C).
The benefits of yoomi:
- Safe and hygienic - conventional bottle warmers will warm the entire bottle of feed
whereas the yoomi warmer will only warm the feed the baby drinks.
- Quick – conventional bottle warmers will take
approximately six to 12 minutes to warm fridge temperature milk. Yoomi takes just 60
- Perfectly safe temperature – unlike other warmers, there
is no second guessing whether the temperature is correct, yoomi warms to
perfect breast milk temperature every time. Overheating the feed leads to the risk of damaging vital nutrients.
With yoomi, these risks are eliminated.
- Just like mum – the yoomi teat helps mums to successfully
switch between breast and bottle.
- Portable – no plugs, no batteries, no carrying around
heavy flasks of boiling water and no more begging for hot water in cafes.
- Air vents – six air vents built-in to reduce colic,
designed to provide a natural and comforting feeding experience for all babies.
- Very cool – a cool gadget for dad and a helping hand for
mum ... perfect!
To be in with a chance of winning a yoomi
(worth £23.50) just answer
this simple question:What is the temperature of breast milk?
If you are happy for the sponsors
to receive your details:Enter here
If you prefer your details to remain with Parenting Without Tears
will be the senders of the first four correct emails
opened at random after 4pm on Sunday 31 July
, 2011. Only one entry