Win free places on Chewits Sports Courses
Chewits Sports Courses, brought to you by Premier Sport, are a fun and energetic way of entertaining kids during the school holidays. A great way to spend a day, your child will love this cool and healthy, sporting experience with loads of other kids in their own age group.
Fully qualified coaches supervise and run the courses where boys and girls of all abilities between ages five and 11 can get stuck-in to up to 21 different sports including: athletics, hockey, football, netball, dance, cricket, tag rugby, basketball and multi-sports.
It's a fantastic way to prise the kids away from the TV this Christmas, keep them entertained and get them actively involved in something sporty.
To be in with a chance of winning a place for your child plus a friend or sibling on a Chewits Sports Course near you all you have to do is answer the following question:
Chewits Sports Courses are being run in association with which company?
Winners will be the senders of the first ten correct emails opened at random after 4pm on 17 December and will be given the chance to choose their place on a variety of courses on offer.
Anyone attending will need to bring a packed lunch, plenty of non-fizzy drink, a change of footwear and suitable clothing for changing weather conditions.
Terms & Conditions
· All winning places must be claimed before Friday 31st December 2010
· Subject to availability
· No cash alternative
· Children require permission from a parent or guardian to attend a course.
· Who can attend – Boys and Girls aged five to 11 years
· You will need shin pads for football and hockey. For ease these can be purchased online and picked up on the day to collect.
· Every child must be signed in and out each day by an appropriate adult.
· Courses run from 9.30am to 3.30pm. You need to arrive between 9.15am and 9.30am for registration.