A few simple steps will put you in a more happy, comfortable and effective place in your life, work and relationships.
- Clear the clutter at home and at work. Throw out, recycle or give away anything you don’t use or don’t need - or you’ll stay stuck in a rut. Clearing clutter invites new possibilities into your life – you cannot pour more water into a full cup. By emptying it you can and you avoid spills.
- Let go of negative relationships in your life. If need be part with friends, relationships and associates which are damaging to any party concerned.
- Build positive, healthy relationships. Seek out others who you can help and who can support you. Remember you can’t and needn’t do it all alone.
- Avoid arguments, critising others and conflict. This will drain your energy and distract you from making a positive influence in your life and those of others.
- Be kind to yourself and others. Focus on your strengths rather than your shortcomings – and likewise with others. Be compassionate and understanding inwardly and outwardly and see how you’ll all grow.
- Take care of your health. Sleep regularly; eat sensibly; rest when you need to; take action in small steady steps
- Take care of your mind. Most of us have too much noise, busyness and worry in our lives. Carve out 20 minutes silent, meditative time. This will bring you the most valuable of all things: peace of mind.
Rasheed has just completed the pilot edition of The Rasheed Show…Be the change, see the change. He will start meeting TV companies from the end of March, early April with the intention of bringing the show – in some form – to UK TV screens in the next year.
You can help by viewing extracts from the show www.therasheedshow.com and then taking two minutes to fill in the questionnaire. Your comments about the show and about what you’d like to see will help shape the show and convince broadcasters that there’s a demand for it.
So if you’ve ever felt disappointed at the type of programming on the box here’s your chance to change and influence it.